Sunday 10 May 2015

Inspiration - What if money was no object?


What If Money Was No Object ~ Alan Watts from Edgar Alves on Vimeo.

From time to time we'll be posting some of the material that has inspired us to be brave when we are scared, be thoughtful when we are frantic and be confident when we are timid.  Nothing this huge happens on its own and we have relied on these snippets to keep us driving forward.

Today's inspiration is a clip that can be found on Vimeo.  It was created by the owner of the following youtube channel.  youtube.com/user/tradgedyandhope

Alan Watts was one of the most insightful philosophers and speakers of the 20th century.  There have not been many talks of his that I've been exposed to and not had impact on my view of the world, myself or the choices I have made and have in front of me to make.  Hopefully you enjoy this as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment